2-4 chicken breasts
10 oz. package of broccoli (I use more)
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. mayo
1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 c. Perpperidge Farm bread crumbs
- Cook and shred chicken. Cook broccoli.
- Arrange broccoli in 9x13 pan and then arrange cooked chicken over top of broccoli.
- In a seperate bowl, mix cream of chicken, milk and mayo. Mix well. Add cheese and lemon juice. Stir.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top when it is done baking.
- Serve over rice.