We used to have these all the time growing up. I think they are technically called German Pancakes, but as a child we always called them Mountain Pancakes because when they came out of the oven, they really looked like mountains.
3-4 T. butter
1 c. milk
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan, melt butter in the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix the next for ingredients with a mixer. Blend well.
- When butter is melted, pour mix into your hot pan and place immediately back in to the oven.
- Bake @ 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with jam, honey, syrup, or powdered sugar.