for the sandwich:
2 chicken breast
2/3 c. Italian dressing
1/3 c. soy sauce
Canned pineapple rings
Favorite BBQ sauce
whole wheat hamburger buns
- Slice chicken breasts in half to make them thinner. Place chicken in a double ziploc bag and pour in italian dressing and soy sauce. Marinade anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat up your grill. Grill chicken until cooked through. When finished cooking, place a slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Toast your buns until lightly browned. Add a small amount of mayo to the top and bottom side of each bun. Then start adding your layers. Start with your chicken, then add your pineapple ring, sliced avocado, and then drizzle on your BBQ sauce.
For the fries:
2 sweet potatoes
salt and pepper
- Slice your sweet potatoes to look like french fries. Lay them on a cookie sheet so that they aren't touching. Brush olive oil on each potato slice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes. Depending on your oven.